Close

Thread: BMWhat

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

BMWhat

Hey All,

I bought a BMWhat OBDII communicator and the app for my iphone and have used it to code my 2010 X5D. I have removed the iDrive disclaimer, changed the drls, halos, and windows to my liking and have the digital speedo. The thing also resets my service intervals more reliably than I can using the car's reset feature upon startup - for whatever reason, I can never get that to work. The BMWhat works every time and is very useful to me. I signed up for a beta tester program and for that I'm supposed to recruit more people to use/buy the system. If you're considering one of these things, I recommend it. It doesn't have all of the versatility of the ebay dongle, coding thing but it does a lot and there's less chance of messing things up. I'd be happy to use mine to code your car if you want to see it for yourself - no charge. I'm in Alexandria, VA. If you do want to buy one, my code will save you a couple of bucks.

LRD4E4

This code can be entered on www.ivini-tech.de/en directly in the shopping cart, when somebody makes an order for adapters, 5 will be deducted from the shopping cart value right away.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I also use it, i wasnt able to find the disclaimer part though, what module is that under?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Bursaliozer Click here to enlarge
    I also use it, i wasnt able to find the disclaimer part though, what module is that under?
    It's a separate add on that you have pay for.